July 25, 2016
Privacy Notice and Changes
Information Collection and Use
We may obtain personal identifiable information about you. We may collect this information when you provide it over the phone, via email or when you subscribed to our newsletter. When you visit this website, we may also collect certain information about your device or usage by automated means or by using technologies such as cookies, web server logs and web beacons. Personal information excludes any information you may choose to submit publicly, such as reviews, comments, critiques, editorials, testimonials, documentaries, forum or blog discussions.
The Details You Provide:
When you create an account on this site and purchase our services and packages, you are required to give the following information:
- Personal information that you voluntarily provide, including information you provide when you create an account, purchase our services, or contact us
- Contact information (such as name, postal address, email address, and phone number)
- Payment information (such as your credit card number, expiration date, delivery address and billing address, banking account, and tax-related information)
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes
Information We Collect Automatically
When you visit our website, we may collect non-personally identifiable information. We can tell the type of computer, browser, and internet provider you are using. We also know the date, time, and pages you visit. Collecting this information helps us design the site to suit your needs. The technologies we may use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Cookies. A cookie is a small text file placed on the hard drive of Internet-connected devices that uniquely identifies your browser to store information.
- Web Server Logs. The web server logs may record information such as the address of the web page that linked you to our site and the IP address of the device you use to connect to the Internet.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our website and our emails to you may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs. pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, to count users for other related website statistics.
Targeted Advertising Companies
California Privacy Rights
If you are a resident of the State of California, we provide you with notice and choice over disclosure of your Personal Information to third parties (such as advertisers) for marketing purposes. Therefore, pursuant to the California Civil Code, the notice and choice we provide regarding disclosure of your Personal Information to third parties for marketing purposes satisfies our obligation to maintain or furnish users with a list of the names and addresses of third parties who receive Personal Information from us for marketing purposes.
Children Under the Age of 13
This website is not directed to children under the age of 13 and does not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13.